There are certainly many ways to become self-employed. Whether it is the complete start-up or the takeover of an existing company. The basis, however, is the totality of the preliminary considerations, depicted in an orderly business plan. We, at the Eckhold Consultants GmbH, offer you experienced advice, assistance and support with the relevant questions relating to the founding of a company.
PRIOR TO FOUNDATION:
1. What is your personal suitability?
2. How do you develop a solid business plan based on your idea?
3. How can your project be financed?
4. How can your idea be marketed profitably?
5. How can you organize controlling and self-management?
AFTER THE FOUNDATION:
1. How do you make your financial concept sustainable?
2. How do you achieve an optimal organizational structure?
3. Are you serving the right target group?
4. How do you properly exploit your market potential?
5. How do you design your products for specific target groups?
“Your future in good hands – trust us!”
The Association of German Management Consultants (BDU) has developed the “Principles of Proper Planning – GoP” through its professional associations and had an editorial office create a podcast on the benefits of the GoPs.
Here you can listen to the podcast about “Fundamental corporate planning according to BDU-GoP”.